- E14 LED lamp with 43 SMD LEDsE14 43SMD3014
- E14 LED lamp with 69 SMD LEDsE14 69SMD3014
- Ra95, flicker-free, 6W∼35W, 230V, 430lm, 2700K, warm white, 200°, A+E14 B35 6W RA95
- E14 LED lamp with 12 SMD 5WE14 C37 SMD12
- E14 LED design lamp 2,5WE14 DES 2W
- E14 LED design lamp 2,5WE14 DES 2W GS
- E14 LED design lamp 4WE14 DES 4W
- E14 LED lamp 2,5WE14 DES B45
- Ra95, flicker-free, 6W∼35W, 230V, 430lm, 2700K, warm white, 160°, A+E14 P45 6W RA95
- Ra95, flicker-free, 6W∼35W, 230V, 380lm, 2700K, warm white, 110°, A+E14 R50 6W RA95
- E14 LED lamp with COB LEDJDR E14 MCOB 5W
- E14 LED lamp with 48 SMDsLED E14 SMD48
Lightbulb using E14 socket
E14 light bulbs are very common as e.g. candle bulbs for night stand lamps or in living room reading lamps or extractor lights above the hob. Many customers choose these LED lamps to replace old incandescent light bulbs in their home with modern lights.
Using the E14 LED lamps, interested customers can save up to 90 percent electricity, noticeably easing the burden on the household budget. The E14 designation refers to the socket type, so the E14 bulbs can be used in all matching fittings. The long lifetime of these light bulbs is particularly advantageous; they will light up a room for up to 25,000 hours. This makes the E14 bulbs an ideal replacement for ordinary halogen or incandescent bulbs; furthermore they offer full brightness from the very first second.